October, 2010 Chicago – Ken Revenaugh was one of three individuals awarded the first SAVO Pioneer Awards at SAVO’s third annual Sales Enablement Executive Summit. The SAVO Pioneer Award is given to the companies and the individuals that demonstrate vision, leadership, and stewardship in Sales Enablement. SAVO co-founders Drew Larsen and John Aiello presented the first annual SAVO Pioneer Awards to recipients who have made it their mission to blaze the trail in the field of sales enablement.
Specifically, organizations and individual leaders are evaluated for their role in:
• Recognizing and defining the value and the impact of sales enablement
• Creating the role of sales enablement as a critical function in the enterprise
• Leading a best-in-class sales enablement practice
• Building a community for sales enablement efforts to take root and expand
• Inspiring others inside and outside of the organization to prioritize sales enablement
• Delivering real value to the business through their sales enablement focus
Other individuals also earning the award were Ken Powell, VP – Worldwide Sales Enablement at ADP and Sharon Little, Director, Global Field Communciations at VMware.